Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun Day!

We had a non-stop, fun filled, sunshiny day!!  I'll just recap a little about what we did in reverse order (since I never remember to upload in the correct order!)

Here is our new garden starting to take shape.  The area was tilled today and the kids loved to watch the tractor!  The next step is adding in some top soil to the mud, but for now it is a wonderful mud mess for Mason to use his tools in!  Mason got some water on his shorts earlier so he had to take those off--I love that he is in his undies and his rain boots!!
We had a lovely picnic for lunch!
Grandma and Grandpa came over for some fun on the swing set and the sandbox.
Stella, Norah and Ryan came over this morning while Marlee was napping for some outdoor fun!  Mason sings, "Stella, you remind me of my jeep!"  Just to take it back for some of you, he didn't really say that!!
Norah and Stella loved the car--I think it is Norah's favorite toy at our house!
Ryan had fun sliding with Mommy!
And this is just a great picture of Ruby sleeping on the couch (I took this at 3am a few nights ago!!)  Emmy was in the living room on "her" couch!!!  Those spoiled dogs!
See you soon!

No comments: