Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 8 Month Marlee!

Oh my my my!!  How the time just flies by!  Marlee was 8 months yesterday, sandwiched between a wonderful mothers day and my last birthday in my 20's!  This has been a wonderful month because Marlee is so independent and strong enough that I can trust her and don't have to be by her side all the time.  She crawls super fast and follows me and Mason all around the house.  She cruises all around the furniture and will move from one piece to another as long as she can reach it.  She has taken a step here and there, but nothing I would consider her "first steps" yet, although I do think she can do it.  She will stand by herself and it freaks me out at times but she's really steady!  She jibber jabbers all the time and screams with excitement when she is happy.  She also taps one foot when she is really excited:)  She regularly says "dada" and "mama" (although "dada" is the favorite of the moment) and has said "bubba" and "baba" but they aren't everyday words yet.  She waves bye-bye or hello sometimes now too! She loves watching Mason and she loves to eat!! I have one of those mesh feeder things and she loves her bananas and frozen berries in it (berries are very messy, but she's learning right??!!)  She just officially got her first tooth today, bottom right and left is not far behind!  She is sleeping through the night finally  (since 7.5 months but the illness threw a wrench in the pattern) which I really am so happy about!   She is such a joy and such a wonderful baby girl. I just love you Peanut!!  Here are some pics of her in the last week..... she looks an awful lot like daddy now!!
I mean really.... those eyes are sooooo Scott!
Happy girl making a mess!
Enjoying the sandbox today with big brother.
See you soon!

1 comment:

Preston said...

HAPPY BELATED JULIE!!!! Sorry I missed it. I cannot believe how big Marlee is getting. Glad she is steady- Preston is very wobbly still :)