Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

It has not been a very fun week and half around the house!  It all started last week when I realized I had strep throat.  Thinking I caught it early I thought we may be in the clear.  I left town for a fun weekend with the girls and Scott stayed home and with the help of Poppy, Anthony and Shanx built a super cool swingset (which I will post pics of soon).  After a fun weekend of outdoor play the illness set in with Mason first.  I took him to the doc on Tuesday where he almost had an ear infection and a snotty nose most likely do to strep!  I passed it on! Their doc wanted to hold off on an antibiotic for Marlee since she wasn't showing much signs yet.  Then Thursday came and she got her turn with the doc and was diagnosed with an ear infection, a snotty nose due to strep and croup!!  Holy Moly!!  We have been down and out, but hopefully are on the upswing!  Of course this all happened after she gave me 4 full nights of sleep!! Hopefully that comes back soon!  Here are some of the pictures from before the illness struck.  The camera hasn't made it out because I lost my charger out with the girls... oops!!  

Marlee is into everything, here she is in mommy's "pretty room" getting into the decor!
This is the new "Marlee pose."  She is trying to stand on her own and pulls one knee under and sticks the other leg out and just tries to stand!  It's really funny to watch.
Mason with his fav, a milk shake and Arby's fries!
My 2 babies playing nicely with eachother.  
I swear I just got Mason broke from this habit a couple months ago and now Marlee is already into the dogs bowls....  Sorry girls, a couple more years of dehydration!
Marlee loves the leaner mirror, she's kissing that cute baby she sees!!
FUN!!  She already LOVES shoes!! Good girl, gets it honest!


See you soon, and hopefully we are all well!!

No comments: