Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Some recent photos!

Hi Everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted and I have a few events to share but first I thought I'd put some of our recent playing around pictures on.  This one is from a photo shoot I did with Marlee and our peonies!  They matched her little outfit perfectly!

Miss Marlee loves to stand at the windows and look out, the sun is always shining in so the quality of this picture isn't very good, but you can get the picture!
Here she is standing.  She gets more steady every day!
Mason and his Robots Buster and Super Fighter!  He loves these robots!
Mimi and Marlee at a visit to their house.  
Marlee getting ready for dinner with Nona and Papaw in her beautiful tiered dress Grandma Joan got her!
I am behind on posts so there will be more coming today!

1 comment:

The Manrings said...

hi there! love watching how big marlee is getting and standing..wow! peonies are my favorite flower, love that pic. hope you guys are enjoying your summer. xoxo