Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads Rock!

Dads are so much fun!   Here's to all the dads out there, but a special salute to our dads and grandpa's that mean so much to us!

Here is My Grandpa, Mason and Marlee's Great "Grandpa J Merrill!"
You are so much fun to be with Grandpa J...  you are a great swing pusher and ball thrower!  Mason has so much fun with you!

Papaw Steve!!  Scott's #1 Dad, teacher, mentor, and golf partner!  Masons favorite pool player and ice cream eating partner!  Marlee's favorite rasberry blower!  We love having you around!
Daddy!!  The best husband and friend ever!  A great daddy who makes the best yummy meals, gives the best 4 wheeler rides, gives the highest tosses into the air, plays the best games like "chase" and "scare" and gives the best baths and showers ever!  
Daddy's can be silly.... 
But very sweet too!    This daddy is so much fun to wave and smile at and tosses baby girl just right into the air!
And Poppy, Masons "Favorite Friend" and my #1 DAD!!  You are so special to me and to our family.  You are such a good friend to me and absolutely there whenever I need you!  You are my handy man (Sorry Scottie--he's got  you there!)  and money saver (either because you can fix it and keep me from hiring someone, tell me before it gets to the point where I will need to hire someone, or tell me I have to stop shopping!)  Mason loves your little lunch dates or the trips to Taco Bell, the breakfast Saturdays or the trips to Selma to visit the cousins! He loves it when Poppy comes to play and looks forward to every adventure you go on!
Marlee loves her Poppy too, and is enjoying your silly faces and the fish faces too! 
Thanks Dads!!!!!  You Rock!!

No comments: