Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's Crawling!

I'm calling it today... Marlee has been so close to a crawl and has done it once or twice the past few days but today she actually took multiple hands and knees moves--- she crawled!  I have a short video clip of it tonight, but she was getting frustrated and it was nearly bedtime when I finally got the video camera out so she's not the happiest, but it's proof!  She is nearly 5 months and 2 weeks.  I'll post more as she becomes a pro!  She is crawling mostly to get their toys or to get to mommy right now.

See you soon!

5 comments:

mommyto2 said...

Yay, Marlee!!! What a big girl!

Katie Morgan said...

She is growing up so fast! Good Job, Marlee!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Marlee! You are going to catch right up to Blake...he just started crawling, too, but he's 3 months older...haha:)

Preston said...

WOW!!! Great work Marlee. I cannot believe how they change so quickly!

Julie said...

Wow! Marlee is progressing quickly!
I love her wonderful blue eyes!

Your Loving Cousin,
Rachel :)