Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 5 Month Marlee!



My baby girl is growing up fast, a little too fast!  She is really getting around now,  I would say she has mastered the "inch-worm" and is getting better with a crawl, although it's not here yet.  She loves toys!  That is why she moves, she has to get to her toys, or Mason's toys, or her favorite... Mason's shoes!  She always wants to touch her big brother and he sharply responds with, "I don't like that."  He is getting better with her though, and helps out by pushing the buttons on her toys or grabbing something for me I can't reach for her.  
She laughs more now, but I tell  you you really have to work at it unless your Mason.  I try and try and eventually get a giggle.  All I have to do is sit her in front of Mason, no matter what he is doing she laughs!  Especially if he is painting or knocking something over... that really gets her!
Marlee has really taken to her cereal, I combine it with applesauce and she just love it!  I offer her another fruit in the evening and somedays she loves it and other days she looks at me like I'm crazy and screams!  
Here are pictures I took from the last few days. Mason is getting better with letting me take their picture together, of course he will do just about anything for chocolate!

A little smile from my big 5 month old!
Mason's clubhouse, Marlee's not allowed!  They like to play peek-a-boo through one of the windows.
Here she is up on all 4's; I think she is going after Ruby!
Isn't she cute??!!!
I just loved this picture, looking so happy!  She can sit up for a couple seconds on her own, and is figuring out frog style.
Bye-Bye everyone!
See you soon!

No comments: