Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

7 weeks...

So I haven't had the internet on my computer for about 10 days now, which is why all these posts were posted today.  Make sure you go down the next few post before you leave our blog today, I think I have 4 from today!  

Here is a picture of Mason at 7 weeks and Marlee today (also 7 weeks) in their fun Alpaca hats!!  Mason was much more of a chunk but I am beginning to think they may look alike.  Marlee's eyes have really changed and I think she may have daddy's eyes as well.  


Chunky Mason

Baby Marlee

Mason is such a good boy and he loves his baby sister, or as he calls her, Peanut!  He always wants to know where she is and what she is doing.  When she cries he now says, "it's okay baby girl, I'm here."  He obviously picks up on what I say!  While playing last week he said, "here mommy, you play with my train; I'll go check on Marlee."  He cracks me up!!  He really is sincere though and I can see how much he loves her.  It's so cool to witness this bond forming.  

Take care for now...stay tuned.  Marlee has a big day tomorrow!!

No comments: