Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What will I miss???

Early Sunday morning Scott and I leave to go to Atlantis for 5 days; our first vacation in a year and a half by ourselves.  I am so excited to get away but leaving these 2 behind gets increasingly hard!  I go in waves where I just want to go to thinking I can't leave!  Scott and I are super excited to spend some time away though, and the break should be good for us all.  Mason seems happy to be spending some time with Mimi and Poppy and Marlee's next favorite person is Mimi so all should be well here.   They are coming to our house so the familiarity should help too.  
Marlee is crawling everywhere!  She wants down and goes to her toys and whatever Mason is playing with.  It seems so funny to have her mobile already.  She crawls over to me and pushes up to her feet and stands up already too!  She'll stand at anything she can.  I think by the time I return she may figure out how to get up to her toys!  She is super baby--- she amazes me all the time.  
Here are some pictures of what's been happening this past week.  I'll try to post more of her crawling before we leave but no promises!


Here she is sitting up all by herself.  She can go from sitting to a crawl, but not reverse yet.
Her new bathtub seat, she loves bath toys!
Big smile!  She sits here and watches me prepare lunch and do dishes.
Mason is enjoying his own cheese pizza!  Yummy!  He ate a little off most pieces!
Finally, a small glimpse that spring may be around the corner!  We bundled up and enjoyed the high 50's!  If it weren't for the chilly breeze we may have stayed out longer.
Mason LOVES to swing!
Marlee was happy to get some fresh air.
See you soon!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures. I can't wait to see them next weekend.

The Manrings said...

oh i hope you two have a wonderful trip. how exciting! i love the pictures of the kids on the swings and of Marlee all bundled up in the stroller. How precious they both are!! xo ps. Cole is doing much better, thank you for asking. 5 more weeks of REST for him, ahh!