Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy 6 Month Baby Girl

I can't believe how fast time goes by!  Scott and I left for 5 days and we really did come home to some big changes!  First, I think she may have a little hair coming in!!   She must really be trying for me knowing I  can't wait to get those cute little barrette's in her hair.  Now she is also standing in her crib and getting up to her toys by herself!  We left Sunday and got in late last night so I didn't see her for 5 days.  Mimi asked if she was standing in the crib before we left and when I replied "no" she said she must have started Sunday!  (good thing Scott and I lowered the crib before we left, just in case!)  It was too funny to wake up to her cooing in the crib, then when I flicked on the video there she was--peering out waiting for me!  These pictures were taken after today's nap.  She's kind of ahead of herself here.  She can get up but not down, so the "games" have also begun.  Poor Mimi--- a time change, a new milestone, and no mama or daddy!  Rough week I'm sure!  She has also really discovered her voice, lots more screams of excitement, raspberry blows and giggles but not much in the way of consonant-vowel sounds yet.  Here are some pictures from today.

Here is Marlee waiting on Mama!
Little Peanut, she knows she's a big girl now!
I put her down and she crawled to her toy and then I looked and here she was, standing up!  She even cruised to the other side.  She's cruising around her crib too!  Slow down girl!
I did have to help her here but before I know it she'll be pushing her dolly all around!

A little late but cut me some slack--I was in the Bahamas!!  I'll post a few of those pictures too.
See you soon!

No comments: