Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

December 29th was Scottie's 31st Birthday!!  Another crazy year gone by!  It was a big one, we had the move in March so he had to deal with me decorating a new home, pregnant (those of you who are close know I don't love being pregnant) and hormonal me, then it all got better in September when our beautiful little girl came!!  No really, we had a wonderful year.  Now we are just trying to get some sleep:)

Here is our family. Tradition for Scott's birthday is I cook for him. He is the cook here (I know I'm lucky---and he is a REALLY GOOD COOK)  so once a year I pull out some fancy recipe and prepare the king a feast!  This year the menu was gorgenzola and cranberry puff pastries (okay, I bought these, I have 2 babies, come on now!), a wonderful spinach salad with a warm shallot dressing and from scratch crab cakes!  It was delicious!  

Yes, he wanted a chainsaw!  We live out in the country in Marion, he's got tree's to chop down!
And the warm Carharts!  You really fit in now honey!

Mason helped unwrap the presents.  He also gave Daddy his Robot (See Christmas)  He's so darn sweet!
Marlee was the life of the party!
Here's to another fantastic year honey!

No comments: