Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Hair Cut...

Today was the day I think everyone in our family has been waiting for!!  Mason went in for a trim.  I am letting his hair grow out everyone, so don't do cartwheels just yet, but my stylist John decided he could help me make it a little more pleasant to get it there!  BTW... John said he doesn't do kids on a regular basis, so hush hush Marion folk!  Mason was perfect; I've been talking about his hair cut with Mommy's hair stylist since my last appointment and I had a diaper bag full of candy!  He knew John was cutting his hair tonight and was very excited when we left.
Here he is up in the big chair with John running through the plan.  I was like, just get the scissors and cut John, he's 2 and we haven't got much time!

Comb and scissors out!
Ta Da!!!!  A shapely cut that really made his hair look thick and caught up all the late growth to the fast growth (that had previously been the mullet!)
Thank you John! We did it!
A little smile from Baby Girl!!
Having some fun around the house; Poppy helping Mason take Peanut around on his shoulders, this was a hit!
See you all soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Mason has grown so much. He's quite the little man. I'm hoping to make a trip up to Marion Sometime this month or next and hope that I can link up with you guys.