Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Round 1...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  I can't believe it is almost here.  We had a wonderful weekend of family.  We had my parents, my grandparents (dad's parents), my Aunt Chris and Uncle Paul, Jason, Staci, Avery Jackson and Anna over for a Christmas Dinner this past Saturday.  The kids had so much fun, and we had a blast talking and watching the kids.  Here are some of the pictures I have taken the past week.

Mason with Santa; this is the best picture because he's not a real person!! Mason freaked out a bit when we saw Santa.  He doesn't really want him to come down our chimney either, a little "scary" to this 2 year old!  We'll see if he likes him more when there are presents under the tree!
Marlee kind of looks like jolly old St. Nick in this picture!
Stylin' Snow Baby
Cousins, Anna and Mason
Wore poor baby out!
Marlee is really enjoying her new toy!
It's nearly impossible to get a pic of these 2 together, this is the best I've got for now!  I'll keep trying!
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

The Manrings said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Marlee looks adorable in her little santa outfit. so cute! glad the four of you are doing so well. happy new year too.....so when are you making the trip to naples next?