Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas...

I didn't have my camera out at Thanksgiving and I am so bummed!! I usually am the best at taking pictures but since Mason has discovered how to use my camera every time I sat it down he would pick it up, and eventually there were pieces falling off!! Imagine that!! Santa, this is at the top of my Christmas wish list! I am using my 5 year old camera now!
Anyways, we had a wonderful small Thanksgiving. I missed the hustle and bustle of the big ones we spend with my moms family but this year it was too tough for us to host or make the road trip. Next year!
Today we got out all the Christmas and Marlee fell in love with some old random bead necklaces we found. From the moment I pulled them out till her bath tonight she toted them around taking them off and putting them all back on again. She'd give them out and then take them back! It was so funny to watch her. She had everyone on her neck though most of the day! Here are a few pics!
She lately has decided there is a perfect seat for her in the fridge so immediately when I open the door she runs over and takes seat!
Mason got all bundled up to help daddy with the outdoor lights!
And here is Sassy Marlee with her beads!
Happy getting ready for Christmas!

See you soon!

No comments: