Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 10 Month Mar Mar!

I really can't believe Marlee turned 10 months this past Saturday.... In a way  I am sad that the time has gone so fast, but don't mistake me, my family does stop here!  She is so much fun  now and into everything!  She is walking more, although not a "walker" just yet.  She does best when she takes off on her own.  She has added 2 more strong words to her vocab this month, "at" (for hat) and "ball" which are both her favorite toys at the moment!  She has also been busy this last week cutting 3 teeth!!!  Her top 2 and one on bottom next to the first 2.  What a week it has been!  Only one night awakening but not very good naps and a very snotty nose.  Poor baby girl!  Mason is getting a little more jealous as his baby sister is just so cute she is getting a lot more of the attention of our guests.  He does love her though as he proved yesterday:  I had just gotten home from my hair appointment and I had a couple high school girls here with Mason.  As I was talking to Brittany Marlee took a tumble and really bumped her head.  I grabbed her and walked around; Mason came running over to me and asked if Marlee was okay then looked at Brittany and asked, "What did you do to my baby sister?"  It was very protective and cute!  Here are some pictures of my big girl! 
Her fish face
Walking to Poppy!
Playing with Masons dinosaur collection while he is napping... shhhhhh!
Getting kisses from Poppy
Picking a pepper in the garden...
Playing her favorite game with her Bubba: hide in mommy's pretty curtains!  She laughs and laughs and laughs at this game and ends up getting all twirled in the curtains too!
Kissing her baby, one of her newest talents.. she gives kisses.  She has also learned how to suck through a straw and suck a lollipop!
Getting into her drawers
"Here mom, come join in the fun!"  
Oh that daddy really makes her laugh when she goes upside down and bounces high!
See you soon!  

No comments: