Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Monday, October 20, 2008

First Smiles!

Smiles!!!

I just love these kids!

I know I just posted but I have 2 pics I just have to share with you all.  First, Marlee is starting to smile, showing that adorable toothless grin I just can't get enough of.  Her first smile was October 8th, one day shy of 4 weeks, but today she was smiling for Mimi and Poppy too!  I am just so excited to have this sweetie smile!  The first ones are so hard to get on camera, but I got a little one today I had to share!

The second pic is Mason in a pile of leaves.  Him and Poppy (my dad) were playing in the leaves when Poppy decided to bury him--and he loved it! They played in leaves all evening!  Here's the pic I had to share from this evening!

No comments: