Mason & Marlee

Mason & Marlee
Our Family... Mason (3.5), Scott, Me and Marlee (1.5)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 7 month Baby Girl!!

Baby Girl is 7 months old today!! I can't believe it!  She has changed so much in one month; each week brings amazing accomplishments!  I know I've been through it once but it is equally amazing the second time around.  Marlee is so strong and is on the go constantly, not happy if she isn't!!  The downside is the constant supervision she requires!  She thinks she can walk so once she stands up to something she just lets go like she's coming, then "clunk," she falls down!  She has stood a few times for a few seconds and she loves to take your hands and "walk" with you.  She is in 9 month clothes now and they fit her perfect.  Maybe if she'd start skipping one of those night time feedings she'd slow down in that department too!  She is very pleasant and happy now and is loving her freedom.  Her favorite toy is any ball at the moment, she loves to chase!  Sometimes I feel like I have a new puppy, but she loves it!  She loves her dogs now and her daddy and of course, her bubba!!  She is still only saying "mama" but Scott and I both think we've heard a "dada" but it's not frequent yet.  I have to confess to you all... I LOVE that she said "mama" first!!!  And she says it all the time and it seems to be when she see's me or wants me--what a great feeling!!  I think she may be working on that first tooth currently (what fun:().  She is up to 3 meals a day.  Her fav's as of now are sweet potatoes, her cereal and applesauce and rice and lentils!!  Not a fan of peas just yet!
 We just had our first "vacation" last weekend to see Nona and Papaw to celebrate Phyllis's 60th Birthday!  While I have to say both kids were great at her actual party the trip was a bit rough on me and Miss Marlee (which in turn makes it a bit rough for daddy).  Mason had a blast!!!  I will post more soon but I managed to forget my camera so I'm without all those pics as we speak!  Luckily  I found my old camera so I took a few pics of the big girl today!  
Here is the happy 7 month old!
She's so awesome!
See you soon!  Happy Easter!

No comments: